We’ve designed Route My Fleet to be easy to use and yet be able to solve some of the most complex vehicle routing problems. Therefore, we’ve built in friendly features such as a calendar view, a live planning progress bar, as well as support many real-world constraints such as time windows and multiple depots in our route planning software.
Route Planning For You AND Your Fleet
Our route planning software doesn’t just plan the route for a single vehicle. In fact, we are able to plan the routes for all your vehicles while optimizing fleet usage at the same time.
Here are some key features of our online cloud-based route planning and optimization software:
- Calendar View
- Address Verification
- CSV Import & Export w/ Custom Headers
- Loading, Buffer, Service & Idle Return Time
- Distribute Workload
- Vehicle Start & End Time
- Max Distance, Stops & Time Per Route
- Multiple Depots
- Multiple Time Windows (Per Stop)
- Vehicle Types, Capacity, Buffer, Depot, Priority & Available Days
- Rush Hours
- Item Overrides (Load, Service Time & Vehicle Type)
- Run # & Job Order
- ETA Per Stop
- Map View Of All Stops & Runs
- No Pre-Geocoding Required
- Maximize Fleet Usage
- Optimized Routes Based On Distance
- Lightning Fast Route Planning
- Integrated With Detrack (free vehicle tracking and electronic proof of delivery POD solution)
- User-Friendly Dashboard
- Live Planning Progress Bar
And oh, did we mention it’s free?
While we initially plan to release Route My Fleet exclusively for our Detrack users, we eventually decided to open it up to the general public for free use during the Public Beta phase.
In addition, we do not foresee that we will charge for the service in the near future (this means that you can expect a long-ish beta period).
We are constantly looking to add more features to Route My Fleet, and the following are already in the pipeline:
- Open API
- Import Addresses
- Export Addresses
- Support Items For CSV Imports
- Ability To Delete Stop
- Ability To Delete Address
- Email Alerts
- Daily Summary
- Add Yours Here
Please feel free to add your suggestions using the link above (#9 on the list). While we may not be able to fulfill all feature requests, do know that we will definitely assess each and every one that comes our way.
Register For An Account Now
If you hadn’t register for an account, what are you waiting for? Register for a free Route My Fleet account now and take it for a spin. Let us know if Route My Fleet is working for you.